Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mark and Gavin on Rebar. We've been trying to get rid of the horses but they are part of the family. It's hard to tell who is having the most fun.
What happened to our life, things were so simple when the kids were little. Now they have kids of their own. And life is changing, everyone is moving on to different stages of life. Times like these make it all worth it. We love being together making memories..
Gavin is getting so big, we love seeing him change. He is such a great kid, and he loves to help Grandpa.
Madison is our little princess.
Can't wait until we can all get together again.....

3 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

I found you! I have been wondering who squarebelly was these last few days as I have checked Kory's blog. Now I know. Looks like you had lots of fun! It looks pretty out there. Love, Amy

Joe and Amy said...

It's me again, what's the story behind squarebelly.

Richard and Tammy said...

Amy,
Sorry for the delay, I just figured
this out. Anyway the nickname squarebelly started with Merrill when he was in college. I think because he had a squarebelly. It trickled down to the brothers and their boys. Ask Merrill to be sure.